Air Transport is the quickest possible way to get your goods safe and secure. It’s a critical component of our logistics network, developed for responding in a quick and efficient way to our customer’s needs. It serves several markets and supply chains that demand speed.
Another prominent user is those that deal with perishable goods such as food products, flowers, and some pharmaceuticals also take advantage of shorter transit time. Another benefit for air freight is that there’s less handling of cargo altogether, so the possibilities of damage are less likely when utilizing air.
Some of the key benefits of Air Freight include
– Quick transit. The biggest benefit of all the modes of transport is for sure its speed.
– Less handling of cargo and is more secure from damages.
– Less documentation. Fewer checkpoints so paperwork is also less.
– Reliable arrival and departures. Being punctual always helps in further planning.
– Enhanced level of security for your cargo. Goods travel at the highest possible security level.
At the same time, keep in mind that it is the most expensive due to the requirement of speed and the fuel that is used. Also considering that it has its size and weight constraints. Regulatory authorities limit what can and cannot be transported by air.